I was trying out knitting (updates on that later) and I gave up on it because I couldn't even cast on but then I thought, " what about non- knittters, what do they do with yarn?" and I just needed a bow so let me stop blathering and get on with the tutorial!
1. Take the end of your yarn and place it in the middle ( *ish* ) of your hand.
2. I wrapped mine around my 4 fingers about 7-8 times.
3. When you are happy with the thickness of your bundle, leave about 2 inches or so of yarn and then cut it.
4. Since you wrapped the yarn around 4 fingers, split them so that your ring finger and pinky are on one side and the middle finger and pointer finger are on the other side.
6. The reason i say a loose knot is because I tried to tie a tight one and the bundle unraveled.
7. After the first loose knot, you can tie the other 2 tighter.
8. Stick a bobby pin in there.
* Finished product!*
Ahaa, I'm not comfortable with showing my face so I blurred it out.