Monday, September 10, 2012

DIY No Polish Manicure

   



Ever had a day where you can't sit still but you really want to paint your nails and don't want to risk ruining them? I love no polish manicures because sitting still is hard for me to do and it can be done in about 5-10 minutes.

You will need:

* a buffing block with a shine side - I used Revlon Crazy Shine, it really works and it's kinda cute!
* nail clippers - gotta keep your nails in order!






Start off by clipping your nails into any shape you want. See the difference after?


I tend to buff my nails in circles for some reason, anyway will work.


After I buff my nails, I usually find some powder like stuff and I think that it's just layers of your nails coming off. Be sure to blow them off!




My cuticles are in horrible shape.

 I was wondering if anybody else has a dry nail? It looks kinda nasty.


I use Badger Balm to get rid of my dry nail and to help moisturise it. Even if you don't have a nail like mine, it really works on cuticles and dry skin as well.


See the difference after you use it? Have any questions? Leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment