I know I haven't posted in a long time but I'm dealing with school and some other news and the blog has just been on the back burner lately. Instead of doing Lovely Links today, I decided to do a "what's in my bag" post but instead of using a bag, I'm using my makeup bag and stuff.
I just love this pretty little design with the hearts and stuff, it's too cute!
- Hand sanitizer. It's important to keep your hands clean and germ free so a hand gel is absolutely required. This one is from Bath & Bodyworks and the scent or flavor or whatever is Aqua Blossom.
- Mascara- I love mascara, it's pretty cheap and un expenisve + it's easy to use. Mine is Great Lash, Brownish Brown.
- Lipgloss/balm- I like this color, I think it's super cute and this one is from Ardene and the flavor is Fairy Dust.
- Tweezers- you never really know when you might spot a spare hair so make sure to keep these in your bag!
- I find these mini mirrors really cute and it's just so useful when you walk into a washroom and there's a crowd of girls gossiping and fixing their hair and makeup with the big mirror.
- Bobby pins are a beauty must because they're small, affordable and they help keep everything neat looking.
- I doubt I'll have to explain this one.
- period supplies- you never know when the unexpected might strike so tampons are just easy to use and carry!