Monday, December 17, 2012

Lovely Links * Is Back! *

Hi guys! As I said in one of my last posts, I feel so bad for not posting but I also feel really bad for not doing any Lovely Links post. It's been a while, I feel kind of rusty while writing this but I'm really determined to make it work!


Morning Routine For School


For the past few days, I have been absolutely obsessed with watching people's morning routines. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I just like to see how their morning routine compares with mine and how I could make my routine better!

(via)
I'm in love with this cardboard washing machine, it's so cute.This tutorial teaches you how to make it!

(Pimp Your Notebooks via nassae)
An adorable DIY that shows you how to personalize your notebooks with pens and paper! I think I'm going to go buy some new journals just so I can do this DIY.


( via offbeatandinspired)
This DIY recipe for peppermint mocha soap sounds absolutely delicious!

(image via splashofsomething)
I love this tutorial for making your own bows, you could really personalize the paper with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment