Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm Alive! & What's Been Going On.

It feels like forever since the last time I've posted here. I truly am so sorry for neglecting this blog, I feel really bad. It's been like 3 weeks and I'm feeling really fresh and ready to start again.

I do have a couple of things to talk about as well as some updates as to what's been going on in my life.

1. To start off with, I moved into a new house. That is probably one of the biggest excuse I have, it's just hard to post when you're packing and especially when there are lots of tests/homework to keep up with as well.

2. I also haven't had a lot of motivation to post and it sucks. I had no new ideas, no inspiration and I just didn't feel in the mood at all.  Now I'm completely refreshed and so ready to improve this blog and start posting more.

3. As for right now, the book reviews that I had previously planned will be canceled and in place of that, I'll be introducing a new monthly feature instead. Details will be revealed in a couple of days so stay tuned!

Thanks everyone for all the support, it means a lot.

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated!

Follow on Bloglovin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment